Desietra Osietra Caviar is the fish eggs sourced from a Russian sturgeon (Acipenser gueldenstaedtii) and has a typical nutty flavour, a full bodied grain and good sized eggs make it impressive to the eye. The colour varies from black to light brown and turning to a golden colour which is perfectly normal for this variety of Caviar.
Serves 8 to 11 people.
Storage: Keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days of opening.
- INGREDIENTS: Sturgeon Eggs (Acipenser gueldenstaedtii from aquaculture), salt, preservative E285 (Borax).
- ALLERGY INFORMATION: See ingredients in BOLD. Not recommendable for people with fish or protein allergy.
- DIETARY: N/A
- STORAGE: Perishable keep constant at -2°C to max. +3°C and once opened consume within 2 days.
- MANUFACTURER: Desietra GmbH.
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Germany
DISCLAIMER: Please note that whilst we take every care to ensure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed and this may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here
Desietra Osietra Caviar from Russian Sturgeon - 6 x 30g
- Brand: Desietra
- Product Code: DesietraOsietraCaviar6x30g
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £191.99