Desietra Osietra Caviar is the fish eggs sourced from a Russian sturgeon (Acipenser gueldenstaedtii) and has a typical nutty flavour, a full bodied grain and good sized eggs making it impressive to the eye. The colour varies from black to light brown and turning to a golden colour which is perfectly normal for this variety of caviar.
Storage: Keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days of opening.
- Ingredients: Sturgeon Eggs: (Acipenser gueldenstaedtii from aquaculture), salt, preservative E285 (Borax).
- Allergy Information: Not recommendable for people with fish or protein allergy.
- Storage: Perishable keep constant at -2°C to max. +3°C and consume within 2 days.
- Manufacturer: Desietra GmbH
- Country of origin: Germany
- Product Type: Caviar
- Serving Size: Serves 2-4 people
- Weight: 50g
Desietra Osietra Caviar from Russian Sturgeon - 50g
- Brand: Desietra
- Product Code: DOC50G
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £61.99