“Simply the best and most expensive” is the only way to describe Beluga (Huso Huso) caviar in a nutshell. The taste is the decisive factor – fine, creamy, mild and simply indescribable – that is the inimitable aroma of the Beluga caviar and certainly the reason why it as always been the top of the caviar price range.
These are the largest eggs found in sturgeon caviar with light to dark grey colour.
Storage: Keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days after opening.
- Ingredients: Sturgeon Eggs (Huso Huso from aquaculture), salt, preservative E285 (Borax)
- Allergy Information: Not recommendable for people with fish or protein allergy.
- Storage: Perishable keep constant at -2°C to max. +3°C and consume within 2 days.
- Manufacturer: Desietra GmbH
- Country of origin: Germany
- Product Type: Caviar
- Serving Size: Serves 2-4 people
- Weight: 30g
Desietra Beluga Caviar from Beluga Sturgeon - 30g
- Brand: Desietra
- Product Code: DBC30G
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £98.99