Also called Baeriskaya, this caviar is attained from the Siberian sturgeon (Acipenser Baerii) which is the most widely farmed sturgeon species. It is great value for first time consumers but also for all who know this caviar already.
The caviar melts pleasantly on the tongue and has a fine distinct flavour with the colour ranging from black and grey to black and brown.
Storage: Keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days after opening.
- Ingredients: Sturgeon Eggs (Acipenser baerii from aquaculture), salt, preservative E285 (Borax).
- Allergy Information: Not recommendable for people with fish or protein allergy.
- Storage: Perishable keep constant at -2°C to max. +3°C and consume within 2 days.
- Manufacturer: Desietra GmbH
- Country of origin: Germany
- Product Type: Caviar
- Serving Size: Serves 2-4 people
- Weight: 50g
Desietra Acipenser Baeri Caviar from Siberian Sturgeon - 50g
- Brand: Desietra
- Product Code: DABC50G
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £52.00