The Navico NSPL-500 antenna splitter saves you the hassle of installing a costly second antenna by using your existing single antenna with VHF/AIS/FM. When combined with the NAIS 500 AIS system, you can see and be seen on the water, whether tackling busy shipping lanes or crowded ports.
Plug and Play - FM connector is suitable for SonicHub 2 or any compatible stereo FM unit.
The lightweight unit weighs just 260 grams and is waterproof to IPX7 standard.
Low Power Consumption - Ideal for sailboats or power boats, the NSPL-500 features a low average power consumption of less than 150 mA at 12V DC.
Wide Voltage Range - The NSPL-500 is suitable for 12V or 24V DC systems with a wide range of supported input voltages from 9.6V to 31.2V DC.
High Performance with Low Loss - The NSPL-500's high-performance design means no insertion loss on AIS and VHF receive, and low insertion loss on AIS and VHF transmit.
- Wheelmark Approved.
- FM connector for SonicHub 2 or any compatible stereo FM unit.
- Lightweight Unit at 260 grams.
- IPX7 standard.
- Power consumption of < 150mA at 12V DC.
- For 12V or 24V DC systems, supporting a wide range of input voltages (9.6V - 31.2V).
- No insertion loss on AIS / VHF receive.
- Low insertion loss on AIS / VHF transmit.
- Frequency Description: VHF and AIS: 156 - 162 MHz.
- Brand: Navico.
- Voltage: 9.6V - 31.2V DC.
- Wattage: AIS Maximum Input: 12.5W, VHF Maximum Input: 25W / Minimum Input: 0.5W
- Approvals: CE, EU Wheelmark (MED) Approved.
- Consumption: < 150mA at 12V
- Temperature Range: Operating: -15°C to +55°C (5ºF to 131ºF).
- Dimensions: Distance between mounting hole centres: 132.5mm x 47mm.
- Protection Rating: IP67
VHF / AIS Antenna Splitter (NSPL-500)
- Brand: Navico
- Product Code: 000-13612-001
- Availability: 2
- Ex Tax: £233.33